Friday, April 14, 2023

This is one of Jeanne's MOST favorite places.


This is Bruno's Chocolate Creations. It is a local place, 2650 US 1 Fort Pierce. Florida 34946
Okay I know Easter is over with. But Jeanne and I stopped there last week and the place was already to those lastminute shoppers. 
Just to warren you, this is HOME MADE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? 
A pound of chocolate is $38.00+ So you understand, make sure you bring enough money.









I can tell you this, when we walk away from here, my wife is VERY HAPPY. 
So, folks if you are ever in the neighborhood, please stop by and check this place out. 
You will not be disappointed at all. 
I hope you have had a chance to read my last couple of Blog, posts? 
OUR LORD, LOVES YOU VERY MUCH. 
Please seek Him and you will not be disappointed. He is real and wants you to talk with Him. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...