Sunday, April 23, 2023

Jeanne and I are trying to support our programs at Westwood High School.


This is our Flag Football Girls Team. 
They are in the finals. 



They did win this game. 20 to 13. But the next game that was on Thursday this last week. They lost 6 to 7. I was not there but, Jeanne sure was. She was telling me that they should have won. The refs were really not fair at all. She told that our team should have had two touchdowns but were taking away, for penalties. 
Oh well they gave their best shot. 
So, this year has ended, it was sad. But there is only a few Senors on this year's team. 



Okay this Friday this last week. There is as Senor Fun Day today. Jeanne and her helpers set up tables and tent and three grills. 



We were serving French Fries and pop. 




This is Andrew, him and I were deep frying the fries. It started out slow at first. But as the games were coming to a end. We had many customers. 


We were only there for about two hours. Then time to break down and put everything back into the truck and bring to home. 
It really was nice to have the helping hands and I believe everyone had some fun and ate a lot of French Fries. 
Afterwards we cleaned up everything and we got back into the kitchen and had some cleaning up to do. But at the end, we made a few bucks for Jeanne's program and enjoyed working alongside these kids. 
Okay this next week is a busy one for Jeanne and crew. Which you know I am part of. 
Tuesday we are servicing breakfast for 30 or more school administrators. 
Thursday we are servicing breakfast for the top 10 Senors and family. 
Then the BIG ONE. We are overseeing the Senor Prom food side). That is Saturday evening. It will be at the 500 Club. Which we went to check out about two weeks ago. Here are some pictures of the site. 






While we were there, the gentleman that bought the old Post Office. I think his name was John. But this day they were setting up for a wedding that was happening that next, week-end. 
He was telling us some of the history that had happen here many years ago. 
It really is a beautiful facility. 
So, we are excepting around 275 students and staff. When the time comes, I will be sharing more then. 
Okay now I need to get my butt outside and finish my large project I started a week ago. That is weeding and putting down rock in the flower beds and around the trees. I will be sharing more next week. 
I really hope this week-end, you have the time to listen to a message about Christ and just enjoying reading your Bible too. 
I love you all and please say a Prayer or two for Jeanne she is going to be taking her Math test in a week or so. She had been studying every evening and this last three week-end with all her heart and soul. I was looking at some of the questions she will have on her test, and I told her I am SORRY to say. I don't know anything about Algebra. 
I will keep you posted. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...