Friday, December 05, 2008

A couple of days ago found a problem.

Yes our Jeep as been making so noise. That is what I have been told. So I told them not to drive it. I turn around and it is gone again. So I guess they thought it was no problem. This last Monday I looked and told them to stop driving it. That day I took the brakes off and saw what you see below. No more pads and the rotor is grooved out. That is what happens when there is no more pad on the shoe. Please folks if you hear noises from your brakes. Please have someone look at them. The reason is that noise is to help you know when your brakes are wearing down. If you keep driving on them you will have to replace the rotors too. The pads are not to bad on price. In the states around $20.00 bucks. Rotor will cost another $50.00 or more. So please lesson to your car and take care of it. In the long run you will save money. You know like doing oil/filter chances. Changing your spark plugs and wires. Just don't drive your car to the ground. It will break down when you really don't need it to.

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...