Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey everyone out there.

Do you know that today is a special day. Yes it is. Toady is the day that the Wright Brother flew their first flight. Not sure what year it was, around 1903 I think. But they flew at Kitty Hawk NC. The only reason I know that is, that I know it is a special day for me tooooo. Toady I have turn 57 years old. Hey if you told me 12 years ago I would be a missionary and doing maintenance and things. I would have told you that YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!! Before I became a Christian, I had a great job. I was working for a company called Madson and Barr they really treated me good and pay was even better. So today being 57 years old and being a missionary. CRAZY isn't it??? That right and I am loving it even more than I did before. Folks I am doing things I use to pay people to do for me.
Just a quit note. When I got here I was the Camp over seer. I had a few hours to kill so I went over to the Centre and on the way. I talked to God. Please Lord I don't want to change oil, or even work on any cars. I would like to do some wood work. OKAY. I get over there and see Will and ask him what needs to be done? He ask me to change the oil on the buses. I asked again anything else? He said the car here needs a oil change too. OKAY LORD I HEAR YOU.
So ever since that little talk with Him, I have been doing ALL the maintenance here. Don't ever tell God what you don't want to do.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...