Monday, December 08, 2008

It is startng to look like Christmas.

Last night we had a small ones doing their ting. They are called the Sonbeams. The bigger kids are called the Living Stones. It really was a nice time to just relax and watch and lesson. I have put up some pictures that I took and I thought you might like to see them. Folks it is that time CHRISTMAS. remember that this year. I have been hearing, even here in the Bahamas. Happy Holiday or Season Greeting. Please this is what is happening. Everyone wants to be polite and not to efend anyone. But I really don't care about that. This is why we have the day set a side. Christmas. Christ is with us. Please Please, don't let this world tell you that it is a holiday only. It is His birth and that is why He came to save us.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...