Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Good morning all.

It has been a busy week so far. But by His grace and wisdom I have made it to today. I am so bless to be here and be part of a wonderful team. Yesterday Pastor Chet had a staff meeting. Which it happen each first Tuesday of the month. Yesterdays' was a a rough one. The reason I say this is, he was telling us about all that is going on in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. We do hear things about how the money problems are getting worse each day. But this time it is hitting home too. At Calvary Chapel Ft. Laud. Maybe laying some people off. That has happen before. Pastor Chet was telling us that our church is doing every thing possible to keep every thing running. But as it stands now there might be a lay off. Plus we were told too that we here might have to lay some people off too. Folks this is crazy. The staff here is down to the bone now. All I know is that I just want every one I know to understand that this could very well be the seven years of famine. If you remember in Genesis 41:17 to30. Folks in the last seven years we have had it good and plenty. Now is the time to see the seven years of famine. This is just something we talked about yesterday. The way it looks could very much be true. So please for your sake and family. try to keep our team in prayer and even more so your family. Please if you believe this is true. I would love to hear from. Please e mail me at toms@alcbahamas.org
I am not trying to put a worry on you all. I just want you all to understand what this means. Please read Genesis 41 and you will see what MIGHT happen.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...