Monday, December 08, 2008

Hey our Christmas Lights Show is done.

That is right for the last couple of weeks we have been doing a drive through Christmas Light show. It really did well. I wish I could show more pictures but, I was in the road letting and telling people whe to come in and when to leave. It really was a not that much fun. You can understand I hope. Standing in the middle of the two lane road. Trying to stop the traffic or even dirret them. Boy I really enjoy it when they listened. Enough about that. the show was a hit and I heard people yesterday talking about it at church. I am so glad to be part of a ministry that wants people to know and hear about Jesus Christ. I did see some pictures yesterday from a friend, Veda. I asked her to send them to me. So I can share them with you all. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your prayers and just knowing that, I made it with out a mark on me. Seeing all those kids and how they left our place with BIG Smiles and just saying Merry Christmas while leaving. That a lone worth all the time and work we did to pull this off. Thank you again.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...