Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good morning all,

Well last night we had our last Home Bible Study for the year. Can you believe this year is done already? It just seem like the time is going on so much faster these days than it did when I was a kid. Do you remember when you were 15 and you just couldn't wait to turn 16 so you can drive a car? Or what about when you were 17 and 18 seem so far away? So you could go out and be legal to drink? Oh well enough on that. So last night as our group is just starting to know each other, we need to take a break. You can understand, Christmas is just around the corner and everyone has tings to do and take care of.
Well last night was a treat too. Pastor Lee and his wife Nancy came out to help us get this group off with the right foot. It really was a blessing to just sit around and hear people's stories and just to help us to know a little more about each other. I am so glad that we are still together and going to be next year too. If you have read any of my blogs before? I have talked about maybe not keeping this group together? Oh well it sure is nice to know you have a family that is praying for you and just knowing that they care for each other too. Okay I need to get going now. Talk with you later on.
Hey anyone out there that would like to get in touch with me. Please e mail me and I would love to see what is going on in your lives. I know you all pretty much know about me. But I don't know about you?????
toms@alcbahamas.org

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...