Tuesday, December 23, 2008

If you guys don't know, Tomoorow is Christmas Eve?

At this time I would love to just wish each and everyone of you all, a MERRY CHRISTMAS. I had a picture that I wanted to share, but it will not come up. It okay, the picture is one that each and every one of us needs to focus on this coming Christmas. It is a picture of a little boy and a big dog kneeing next to the boy's bed. They are Both praying to God. I just love that shot. Maybe I can find it tomorrow. Folks that is what we all should be doing each night. The reason is He is ALWAYS there to listen and He would love to hear from you too.
Please if you see any of my old friends or even family. Please give them all a BIG HUG for me and pass on the love that He has given each and every one of you out there.
It is not happy holidays, season greeting. It is MERRY CHRISTMAS. I love each and every one of you. I have written, I think to every one that has written to me. If not. I really do want to say thank you for all of your prayers and support you have given to me these many years. Remember MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
Plus knowing this next year might even get worse. Remember Matt 6: 33, if you got my last e mail, I told you I didn't have my Bible to share with you His Words correctly. I lied, I had it and I was to lazy to get up and get it. So now you know I can lie. Okay back to the note.
Matt 6:33, But first seek His Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...