Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yes the Patmos that started out in Aug.2008

It just blows my mind how fast this time goes by. I just remember telling you all about how we have these kids coming in to start Patmos #4. I just want to say thank you all of you out there that have been praying for them and thinking about them. The sad part is we did lose three of them before it had finished. It is so neat to see them come in and then it is time for them to go back to that mean world again. The last couple of days that is pretty much what I have been hearing from the teachings I had a chance to be part of. All these students are going back to a world that has chanced a lot since they came here. You know what I mean? The money tings. They have heard about it and maybe even seen something about it on the inter net. But really going back and living in it now. They all have been taught about their walk with Him and how Pastor Chet is not the answer to there questions. The Holy Spirit is the One that helps them and give them the willingness and push to make it through those times. Please if you see any of these kids when they get back. Give them some Words on encouragement. I thank my Lord for letting me be part of their lives.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...