Thursday, September 10, 2020

Folks I have not cut grass in many years.


Jeanne has had her grass cut by a guy named Billy for a few years now. She asked him about three weeks ago about cutting the new property we are buying? He gave her a price that was very high plus he raised the price here, from $40.00 to $75.00. That is crazy. But he has not changed the price for those few years before. 
Oh well I see the grass is getting higher each day. I went out and rented a lawn mower. $23. for the day. Not bad.





I got this much done, plus the right hand side of the front lawn. I had meeting, (not sure who) But I left and came back and the lawn was finished up. I asked my neighbor (Debbie) she told me that the guys that usually cut it were here, to finish. 
Hey I am happy to hear that. Now we need to pay him. I guess it is worth the money. That took me about two half hours to get what I did. 
I did enjoy doing it, but I was worn out afterwards. Plus the sweat was rolling off my face. 
Praise Him for He is GOOD. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...