Thursday, September 24, 2020

Okay today is Thursday. Still have many items to move. BUT really no rush.


On Monday morning I started moving tings from our old house to our new home. This was my first load. 


This was my second load and from Monday to today I have been moving items over to the new home. 
Okay Jeanne has been helping too. After she off of work, she is right along side me. For example, we have moved two refrigerators. Then one freezer. Hey kids we are not as young as we use to be. They all were very heavy and full of food. The only tings we took out was the bottles and jars. All the the rest stayed in them and we made it happen.  That was Monday, Tuesday evenings. Then yesterday I started moving desks and book case. Oh I have almost all of my tools moved over there too. 
Just thinking WOW we have done a lot. But we are not finished yet. 
Hey we took a break last night on the moving of items. The sad part was my little girl fell at the school. She was on her way to meet another teacher and tripped. The walk way has pavers. There was one paver missing. A couple of the teachers saw what happen and came to help her up. 
There is no reason to have a missing paver in a walkway. 
She is doing better, but we went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant for HAMBURIES. That correct. Hey on Wednesday evening at 4pm until closing $5.50 burgers and side. We ate and came home and she is bruised pretty bad. She is going to stay home today and heal up and just prayerfully stop hurting. 
The sad part was I have been thinking this could be a lawsuit and make some money. 
Oh all I ask is that she feels better and all will work out. 
We know and I know you know WHO IS IN CONTROL. 
That is correct my Lord and savor Jesus Christ. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...