Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I was thinking I was getting a FREE FREEZER.


Okay we are starting our moving time. Hey about three or four weeks ago. I was taking down shutters at a neighbor's house. I saw the freezer in the store room. Seeing it was not plugged in, asked are you going to use this freezer? She told me not really. Would I like it? Sure would. Jeanne and I have talked about buying a small freezer for her bait that we freezer and use when we going out on the boat. 
Thinking GREAT, FREE. I bought it home and cleaned it up and even painted it. 
Okay looks better good now? Never thought about testing it.  



Loaded it up on the trailer and took it over to the new house. Monday, we plugged it in and it doesn't even hummmmmmm. The light is on but nothing it happening. I even let it sit plugged in for about a hour. NOTHING HAPPENING. 
I picked it up with the two wheel dolly and took it to the road side for garbage pick up. 
Oh well I guess we really didn't need it anyway. 
Okay the moving has started.
All I ask is, LORD IS HELP US. do it safely and let us have some fun too. 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...