Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I have a small project to get done. On Saturday.


This is the shed in the middle of three sheds. This one really needs some loving. Hey Jeanne was telling me that, Bubba (husband)  and her just through down plywood on the floor to make useable. 
As I start cleaning I found the old plywood. Thinking okay now what should I do??? 
I cleaned up all the dirt and what ever there was on top. I ran over to Home Depot and spent around $180.00 on lumber. Three sheets of 5/8 plywood and 2/4/10 (Pressure treated) 9 pieces. 
Okay I started out next to the door way. tying them into the old flooring. 
16" centers. I laid the boards flat Thinking I don't want to rise the floor at all. The reason tipping problems. Remember this is my work room. 
I am getting older and hopefully wiser. 





The neat thing was while I was doing this. The roofers were working on our roof. 


I got the floor down and ready to be painted. We were thinking we didn't buy PT plywood, better treat it with something. Just in case the roof leaks. 








All sealed in and need to wait on dry time and starting on Monday I will move my tools and things like that in here. I will need to run electric out here too. So I can have some lights and maybe a fan to run while in here? That will be down the road. we have some much to get done before we can move all our things into the house. 
I am getting excited about getting some what settled. 
Hey folks I am not sure about you, but thinking, when you retire, aren't you suppose to down size???
Hey I know WHO in control HERE. 
Praise Him all day long and all will be okay.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...