Monday, September 07, 2020

This is just a video of the Fort Pierce channel coming back into port.


It was a beautiful day and this place was rocking. Jeanne and I talked about stopping and hanging out for a little while, but looking around. Maybe not. 
I glad we didn't stop, the reason was it was after 2 pm and we still needed to wash the boat and trailer and get back home. 
It took us about  hour to clean up the boat. Mean while Jeanne cleaned the fish she caught. 
Folks life is getting shorter each and everyday was walk on this earth. So PLEASE. 
Just relax today and enjoy life. 
He (Jesus) is right there with you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...