Thursday, September 17, 2020

First big project to do. Laundry Room flooring.





Pulled everything out and drained the water heater. 


I was at Lowes and saw some flooring on sale or clearance. Great price, I was thinking it was $27.58 a box? I texted Jeanne and she said okay. So I got to the register. Found out it was not $27.58 BUT $35.53 a box. I Texted Jeanne back and she asked if we don't like it, can we bring it back? The cashier said no problem at all just have the receipt. I brought it home and she likes it. That is all I need to know. 

On Tuesday I started putting it down. It took me about 3 hours in total.  




I like it. Now the only question is, DOES SHE??? 
Jeanne told me it looks great and she likes it very much. 
Okay folks, need to start another project. maybe the sheds? 
Hey let us all Praise Him and thank Him each day to be able to do the work and do it correctly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...