Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Okay now I need to switch the FPL Florida Light and Power Company


I have to put the electric into my name. I went on line and found this location. Thinking I will drive out and take care of it person to person?   




I pulled up to here, (Google Maps) Thinking what in the wold is this place?? Okay I am game. 







Here is the sign with the address on it. This must be the spot??? 
I knocked on the door and a young man walked out and ask, what can I do for you? I told him and wanted to switch names on my FPL? 
He told me sorry, but this is not the office to do that. He told me I would need to drive down to Martin Country. OR you can do it on line??? 
Okay thank you for the inform. Now let me tell you why I drove out here. I explained about Google.
 He just laughed. Hey it was a nice ride. I have not been down this area yet. 
Okay I got home and got it all worked out and now it is fixed. 
Hey folks I always love a good laugh. 
I just love how tings work out, it is always in HIS TIMING.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...