Wednesday, April 07, 2021

We had a couple of visitors last week.




This is my baby (Jeanne), her cousin Larry and his boy Daniel. They stopped by to say hello and just get caught up on all that has been going on in their lives. 
These two live in Ketchikan. Alaska. Larry and his family own the house next to ours. It is over 4 acres. They came down to check it out and see what is next for the property. Daniel sounds like, he wants to fix it up and live there. I guess Larry really doesn't care. Hey these guys were raise on this land and there are many memories here. 
Well we talked them into staying the night, at our place. Then the next morning my baby made us all a great breakfast. 

Sitting around in our back yard was very enjoyable. Plus the food was food was very good too. 
So we all got some what caught up on what is happening with the family and we see what is next for the property? 
All I know is that her family is always welcome here and would love for them to fix up the old house and have some great neighbors. 
From here they left and drove up north. They had some other people to see and spend some time with them. 
Okay so what do you have planned for today I have a couple of small jobs to do. My little girl has been told that she needs to stay home another 4 more weeks to let her shoulder heal. 
I am not sure if I shared about her operation on March 23. 
Well back in August 2020. Jeanne was working at the school. She had a meeting with another teacher. So she was walking along the court yard area. Not knowing how rough the pavers were. She tripped on one of the pavers and fell down. So we went to the doctor and he told her, she needs to get some rest and see what is the problem. Mean while we have been to three different doctors and they told us she needs her mended and same with her hip and the other shoulder down the road. 
We went this office below. 


This is where she had her shoulder operation done. That was on March 23. Every since then she has been going to therapy and it has been mending very nicely. 
The sad part is the school still has not repaired the court yard at all. We have been told that court yard has been like that for over  4 years. WHY?? 
All I know every time I think about it I want them to repair the yard so no one else will get hurt. My little girl is in pain and it just is not right??? 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...