Friday, April 09, 2021

As Jeanne and I were driving along US 1 heading north from below ,Stuart.



These are three business next to each other. One is Medal Art and other items like wood art too. Then there is a Nursery too. 





I think this is one I want. But, our funds are on the low side now. We need not spend on items like this. 





There sure is some neat things here. 



Maybe I like this one MORE?? 




They sell special mail boxes too. I know we will be stopping here again. 
Okay my fellow friends and family. I hope all is well and you are seeking His face in your live to see all He has for you. 
I know myself, I need Him more than anything else. 
PLEASE SEEK HIM (JESUS). 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...