Thursday, April 15, 2021

This is the Fresh Market in Stuart, Florida








Well on Monday a month or so, Jeanne had a doctor's appointment down in Stuart, Florida. Jeanne was telling me that she stopped here a little while back and bought a couple of things. She was saying she loves this store and could we stop and buy a couple of items? 
Sure I enjoy eating good stiff. They have a Meal Deal Of The Day. 
So we got two (2) Bistro Sandwiches. 


The produce department looks like some fresh and great fruit. 
Just a side note. While living in Nassau, Bahamas, I think we had a Fresh Market next to the airport, I think? The reason I say that is, while at this store I was talking with the manger at this store, I was telling her that there is one of these store are in the Bahamas. She was telling, she didn't think so.
The neat thing is as we were here, we spent a few bucks here. I know since we were there, everything we got tasted good and really enjoyed those sandwiches we bought. 
Well folks my prayers are that everyone is healthy and feeling great. 
Just in this last week or so, Roy and I have jobs booked all the way up to next week. 
I just want to say thank you for reading this blog and would love to hear from anyone there, that loves the Lord. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...