Tuesday, April 27, 2021

This is the kind of Sunday we enjoy.


Start up a fire and just enjoy the outside world. 



Listening to a water fall, is very relaxing. 



This is what we can call a blessing. Folks I am not sure about you, but having a nice steak and some corn on the cob is a beautiful thing. 
Not sure what everyone does? But sitting around on Sunday is a way of having a Sabbath. I know for us that is some what rare, just laying around?????
We all know we have things to do, mine is weeding and it is one thing I really don't look forward in doing. BUT we did nothing this Sunday. How about calling someone you have not heard from for a while or so? I called my friend, Don (sixty years plus) we have been friends, and we got some what caught up on all that has been going on. Call someone? 
Hey we all need to chill and enjoy what Our Lord has given each and everyone of us. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...