Thursday, April 08, 2021

I think these pictures were taken 2 weeks ago


This is a place we stopped about two weeks ago. Walked in and walked around for about hour or so. Jeanne saw a bunch of items she would like. So we were talking with a sale lady there. She told us, the following Saturday they were having a 20% off sale. So we bought a couple small things. Dish towels and something else that had Easter on them. 
Well guess what?  That next Saturday we were there. The place was some what full of people. 
Jeanne had picked out a couple of items that she saw the week before. 



These are what caught my eye. I loved the ships on the coral. They want $250. each. While looking at them, the guy that makes these ships, was in the store and stopped by and told me that, they were $100.00 off. Sound great.  After we talked with the guy, she told me sure, lets get one. 



At the end of the our shopping. We ended up spending a chunk of change. almost $1,000. 
While getting our things together. the owner (Becky) told us, if we want anything that is left of the furniture, outside. Come on back around 4 pm. The store called the Mustard Seed will be picking up the left overs. 
Okay I guess we were not done shopping? Okay around 4:30 pm we came back and got a nice small dresser, white sofa, cloth divider, end table. Plus other small items. So I guess we did get some good stuff for FREE. It really was some nice things. Now where are we going to put them? 
Folks all I know is our Lord loves us and He is right along side of everything we do each and every day of our lives. PLEASE THANK HIM TODAY FOR BEING THERE FOR US.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...