Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What is needed to get done around our home?


This is our front yard. Each one of theses palm trees have weeds around them. So this last Saturday morning Jeanne and I worked on cleaning them up. 


Plus there were two of the palms didn't have any protection around them. Each time the guys come to cut our grass, the weed eater tears up the bottom of the tree, where the roots are. So this is what I worked on, while my baby worked on weeding the rest of them. 





This is our next project. Clean out the weeds and just making it look good too. 
Folks I remember how much I DIDN"T LIKE WEEDING. Yes when I was a kid, my dad had rose bushes around the front of our home back then. My job was to weed them out. Just thinking about weeding I would do what ever I could so I would not have to. But at the end I did weed them when ever they were needed. 
But the neat thing is there are only a few rose bushes in this area. 
Piece of cake. 
There is many blessing owning a home and just staying on top of keeping things looking good is work. But at the end He has given us the a great gift. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...