Tuesday, April 06, 2021

It is crazy, but this last week-end was EASTER.


Okay my baby is making potato salad and devil eggs. Need many eggs and time to get all this done before Sunday afternoon. It is Saturday evening.  


This is the potato salad, fixings.   


Devil egg yokes. 


The finished items for Easter Afternoon Lunch. 


Okay we were invited to Shawnessy and David's home. These are Jeanne's nephew and niece. They live out on the west side, just off of Orange Ave. So these are some of Jeanne's family members. 




We gathered around the island in the kitchen and prayed for blessings for the day and meal. Then everyone was on their own to fell their plates. I help my little girl with hers. Remember she still is healing from her surgery on March 23th. 


This is the time to go hide Easter Eggs though out the property. There are all kinds of hiding places around here. 


You see the fence on the right hand side. Well one of Jeanne's brother in laws thought maybe throw the Easter Eggs over the fence here and the kids will climb over to get them. NOT. There is no gate to get in. Plus it would not be safe to climb  over either. So I guess the cows get to enjoy some plastic eggs??? 






Okay is it time for the children to come on out of the house and go hunting for eggs. I was told there is some money hidden in some of them too. $1.00 to $20.00. 





This is where Jeanne and I sat to eat some great food and even got some desserts too. 


I walked around the side yard and saw this fellow taking a walk around the property. 


This sure is some beautiful property and just so open. 
Shawnessy and David have done well and did it right too. What a great place to raise your children and just enjoy the nature around you. 
We really did enjoy ourselves and would love to come back here and enjoy more of the peace out here. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and look forward in seeing all that is going on around here. 
I pray you all understand what this DAY (EASTER) is about. 
JESUS DEAD FOR OUR SINS AND 
ROSE UP ON THIS DAY FOR OUR SALVATION. 
Please PRAISE HIM. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...