Monday, May 19, 2008

Good morning all, or afternoon to some.

Hey I just received a e mail from a friend of mine back in Florida. His name is Freddy. He sent me a web page, movie. It is called the Dash. I have been to a lot of funerals and I have only heard this poem once. So at this time I would like to share this with all of my friends and family. It is something that we are all going to have to deal with at the end of our lives. What is the time you have spent on this earth like? Have you loved and helped and just being a good person? Well after seeing this maybe we should look at our lives and see how really our time here is so short. Please pass this on to your family and your friends too. Enjoy life and be used by God to help others. I really hope you understand what this is all about and what it is trying to show you. Enjoy and let me know what you think of this.
http://www.dashpoemmovie.com/

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...