Monday, May 12, 2008

It is Whit Monday here. We all have OFF here.

Does anyone out there know what is Whit Monday? I have heard this from some friends here, it is the 50 days after Easter Sunday. That means it is Peacost Sunday the day before. This island goes on holiday the same as England would have. So this day was a day to relax and do some Bible reading and just enjoy the time off.
I got up early and did my reading and then left for a real nice bicycle ride. This time I rode around the whole island. I have done it before but not as fast as this time. It only took me 4.25 hours. Last time it was around 6hours. I can tell you this. Around the 2/3 mark my legs started hurting. I am not sure why, I drank over 5 liters of water. So i can not image that being the problem. Plus I have ridden half way around many time since I have been here. Oh well I made it and I feel pretty good now. After getting some rest and food. It is so neat to be my age and still be able to do things like this.
I am looking forward in going over to Florida next month. I will (hopeful) do a nice ride there. What I do is ride to the train station, get on with my bike. Ride down to Miami, (79th Street) get off and ride to South Beach. It will take me about a hour or so. It is so beautiful down in that area. Riding is nice, the traffic doesn't not bad. I have been riding down there for over 5 years. It is nice and relaxing. I love listening to some music.
Today is pretty much gone now. So I will talk with you later on. May He bless this day the ones that are coming. Be ready for His coming.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...