Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Lord has it under control.

The Greatest Man in History
J E S U S
He had no servants, yet they called Him
M a s t e r.
Had no degree, yet they called Him
T e a c h e r .
Had no medicines, yet they called Him
H e a l e r.
He had no army, yet
Kings Feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet
He Conquered the World.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet
He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
AND HE IS COMING AGAIN!!!!

If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son ..
send this to all on your buddy list .. if not just ignore
it. If you ignore it, just remember that! Jesus said .
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my
Father in Heaven."

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...