Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just to show.

This last week I went to a recycle place to get rid of old oil. I got there and this older guy came out and told me that their tanks and all barrels are full. then he explain what was going on. For over two years now, they owners, have been trying to get this old oil shipped out of here. For these last two years they keep telling them yes we want the old oil but there is no way to get it shipped out. It cost more to ship than to just hold on to it. Mean while another truck driver was there and he told me about how, last week a large tank truck came into there and how they had to tell him they could not help him out any more. So my problem is where are we to take this old oil and get rid of it? He told me that pretty much most people just dump it in the ground.
So this next week i am going to try to see if their might be someone here that could help in sloving this problem. I just could see someone dumping the oil into the ground. Mean while they did take our old oil and just put it in storage?????
Please keep this in prayer and I will let you know what happens.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...