Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is just to ask you all a question???????

I have been writing in this blog now for over 2 years. I have tried to let you all know what is going on here in the Bahamas and my own life. I know there are some dumb things I talk about and some funny things too. I love to share and let every one know what is going on, plus a time to reflex back on our passed. I know there are people looking at this and just laugh and say what a bunch of junk too. I use to have a counter that showed me how many even saw this blog. It went away. But it is back and I KNOW someone is checking this out everyday. So please please I ask if you could write to me and let me know what you think. Or if you have something to share with others. I would love to do that too. If you look back I have received things form friends and family, I try to tell you where it came from. Folks this is my main line to the world to share and just have some fun too. So if you would like to write back to me and just say hello or you have some thing you would like to share. What ever it is, I would love to hear from you and your words of wisdom or even telling me that I am full of junk.
I do pray that you enjoy what I share.
My address is toms@alcbahamas.org

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...