Saturday, May 03, 2008

Just saw something and thought.

While driving from the Bible study this morning. I was watching this dog running after his master, ( I think) Not really looking at the dog, I noticed I did see one of his hind leg were missing. Then remembering how happy the dog looked while running after his master. How I am asking God why??? about poor me. (funds) Then He shows me something like this and watch the joy on this dog's face running, not sitting down and crying and saying why?? do I only have three legs?? No he was happy just to be able to run after his master and please him too. So please folks, my request now is for prayer on MORE FAITH. I need to stop and thank my Lord for ALL I have and just enjoy in knowing how much He loves me and even YOU. Thank you for listening to my small stories. Enjoy this week-end and may this be a blessing to you too.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...