Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello to all my folks out there.

Yesterday we had a special guest here at the Adventure Learning Centre. His name is Dr. Bernard Nottage. He is the one over seeing all of the health cares of the islands here. He has been a over seer for a while now. He belongs to PLP, they have lost their upper hand in the Islands now. The FNM is ruing the show. It is like back in the states, GOP and DEM.
Getting back to why he stopped by, Pastor Chet our over seer here at the ALC. Well Pastor Chet had a meeting with him and others about what we do here. So it was really neat to see him and his wife show up here.I am not sure of what they talked about but, I know our Lord was in the middle of their talk.
I just ask that you could keep our country in prayer, we are having a lot of trouble with our kids and how they just need some love and direction. I know this is a problem in the world in a whole. But it all comes back to the family and how the kids see what happens there.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...