Saturday, May 03, 2008

It is IIIIIII again.

I just want to let everyone know I will be in town, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. The dates are May 30th to June 10th 2008. I want to share about my ticket, (flight) Thursday afternoon, I went on line and found a flight, Spirit, leaving here was $.18 plus taxes. Then flight back was $19.00 total was $105.00 what a great deal. Oh now I need to get a form to give to my boss here for time off. Okay I talked with Adam, and he said no problem at all. So I went on line and found a flight, $205.00. I went to Travelocity, found a flight for $145.00. Our Lord is doing some work in me and I just need to trust Him more. Just like the blog that is below, is telling you about my faith.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...