Friday, March 10, 2017

A couple of days ago, I learned something.


This gentlemen is Abel. As I work at Winn-Dixie, I am learning all kinds of neat things. 
I saw the baler was full. Thinking someone needs to empty it out? Well I asked Abel if he could show me how to do that? Sure he said's. Then he proceeded to show and explain what and why we do what needs to be done. It comes down to safety and common sense. 
Abel has been working there for about four months now. He pretty much does the same job as I do. Bring the cans and things forward to make the isles look full at the end of the night. They call that detailing the shelves. 




This gentlemen is Richardson. He is from Haiti. Really nice guy. he has been in the states for a little while now. We have had the chance to work together in the freezers. You know stocking the racks. He was telling me how cold a job this can be. Not sure but I think Barbara that does the pricing and labeling on the isles, got him a pair of gloves. It really help at first but he still was cold at the end of the night. 


This is what the bottom looks like afterwards. It is ready to be refilled.
Now I can put this on my resume. Maybe even get a promotion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...