Sunday, March 05, 2017

As yesterday was Saturday, Roy and I took a ride down the a flea market in Stuart, Florida.



A couple of days before we went to the Restore, Habitat in Vero Beach. As we were walking in watching this truck drive out. The strap holding everything in doesn't look to strong? 


This was just one of the stores we stopped in. This place had everything anyone would want to hang in their homes to make it look like living in Florida, plus. It really had some beautiful things. 
My cousins, Jon and Debbie that live in the Clearwater, Largo area. They have a area set up in a flea market there and sells things like this. They also sell other stuff too. Prayerfully one of these days I will make it over there and see for myself all the neat things they have. But as for now I get to look at this store.  Plus I will send my cousins some of these pictures so they might get some more ideas. 






This flea market reminds of the one down in Sunrise. It is called The Sunrise Drive-in. That place has many more stalls and just a lot more stuff to buy down there. I have written about that place while I was living down there.


On the way back home we took the Hutchinson Island way. It sure is a beautiful way to travel. 
At the end of the day didn't buy anything, but breakfast. So it was a cheap day out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...