Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Not really sure how you can break or even wear out a cruse control?


If you look closely, you an see the buttons are worn. Or just not sure how? 


I went on Amazon and found this controller for $59.00 Thinking I should be able to replace this? I even saw a write up on how easy it was to do. Then I went on You Tube and watched a couple of guys replacing them. 
Okay disconnect the battery. Pulled the air bag. (easy) No BIG BOOM!
Okay loosen the center bolt (50 mm) Had to go see Mark, (my friend that has a auto repair shop). 
Got ti loosen. Okay problem, the steering wheel will not pull off. 
Asked Mark if he had a puller? Not, I drove over to Advance Auto and used one of their's Not sure if you know this, but they lean out tools if you need them. 
It took me a couple of tries, but it popped off.  




I got it all apart and back together again. Look at this old piece. Not sure what happen here? 


Roy and I went for a ride and tested it out. It worked!!!!. Plus at night time driving back from work I saw the lights work too!!!!. 
Man,You Tube, you pretty much can repair any thing!!!!. 
Plus by His grace is the real way it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...