Monday, March 13, 2017

Aren't these some beautiful animals?








Jon Bunch and I were out driving around yesterday. As we were on Orange Ave heading west. Jon was telling me about some property he had a chance to get many years ago. So as were out that way, we saw these beautiful beasts in the field. We stopped the van, one of them started coming to the fence. So we stopped and got out and all four of them came over to us. I really wished I had something to give them. It looks like there is a feeding trough there for them. I guess they didn't come to say hello? 
They still are a beautiful animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...