Thursday, March 09, 2017

Bring Glory To HIM, Jesus Christ


Remember about or so? I was telling you about my poor little truck was not feeling to good? Well as the week as been going by, I have been asking Him (Jesus) to provide a way so I can get her repaired or buy another truck? Well as I have been praying and asking. He works in his timing and His way. 
On Monday morning I went to look at my checking account to make sure I had enough funds in there to pay my bills. I looked and saw I got a check form Social Security. FOR HOW MUCH????
Okay there has to be a problem or something?  
Then that morning I got a call from Mark. Mark has a shop for auto repairs and even sells cars and trucks. He is the one that told me that he thinks it is a head gasket problem. So I asked him my options. Telling me to look for a new engine, or rebuild mine? So I asked him to keep a look out for a nice small truck, maybe even a Ford Ranger? He calls and told me that a 2003 Ford Ranger just came in for sale. Okay I looked on Craigs list, thinking how much will this cost me? 




It really is funny how the trucks I looked at were dark blue color. Then looking thinking, Lord I really don't want to spend that much for another truck. 
Oh another thing. I was on my way down to Social Security. I need to make sure this is my money. I don't want to spend it and then they say, hey we made a mistake? 
So I stopped by Mark's place and took a look at the Ranger. WOW, it really is in good shape. Now I know I will have to put around $1,500. into it to bring it up to looking great and running well. 
First it needs a wind shield ($200.) front ends needs some work ($800.) There are a coupe of paint problems. ($300.) Plus little things. Okay now Mark is telling me the guys wants $1750.00 for the truck. I started it up and it sounds great and ran pretty good, (tune up) I told Mark, okay let me think it over and I will let him know, Plus want to drive it too. 
I went to the Social Security office to see what is going on. The young lady there told me back in 2015. I worked that year and only made this amount. Well I knew I went over the $15,720. so I had them hold four checks of mine to make sure I didn't have to pay them back anything.Which they did and now I get a refund. Praise the Lord.  
So I left there and stopped at the bank. Thinking I will take out $1700.00 and offer Mark $1500. 
Go back to Marks and drove it around the block or so. Runs great. Now Mark was telling me about the guy that owns it. How they are friends. 




I told him I have $1500. cash and here it is. I handed it to Mark and told him to talk with his friend and lets see what happens. Plus I told him that he would be doing the work on it too. So he will still make a couple bucks plus too. 
Remember I was looking at these trucks on line and everything I saw was $3,000. and UP. 
This truck is in good shape and a little fitting up here and there, she will be in beautiful shape. 
Got back home and Mark gave me a call and told me we have a deal. Praise HIM. 
Today we will sit down and talk about what I would like done. 
Thinking my old truck is still up and running. So let him get everything repaired and painted and just make it beautiful again. 
Plus then I will put a for sale sign on mine and see how much I can make too. I thinking if I get $1,500.00. That would cover the cost on the new one. 
Who ever buys her I will tell of her problems and sell as is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...