Saturday, March 11, 2017

I was helping out at Freddie's yesterday.




I noticed these flowers back here. Not sure what kind or anything about them. But they sure look like they are made out of silk. But I felt them and they are real. 
We had a chance to help out Roy's brother on finishing up the molding in different rooms. 
I kinda in enjoying working with these guys. They have been around the block many times and they have short cuts and other things I have not seen. I am still learning. which is a good thing. 
Praise Him as our day are going by fast. 
REMEMBER TO SPRING FORWARD TONIGHT?
Take that minute and look around and see beautiful flowers and things around you today, you never know what you might find? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...