Monday, May 01, 2017

I have a friend (Janice) it is her birthday on Tuesday. So we went to the Jetty for a nice lunch.


Afterward we took a walk and checked out all the work that was happening. They were working yesterday (Sunday) must need to get it done ting. 



Plus you can see they have lights up too, So they are working during the night too. 



Okay after Matthew (hurricane) came though last year. he washed all the sand away from the shore line, So now they are pumping in sand and water from the Indian River (inter coastal) I did't take any pictures of the piping and the set up. But there is a 24 or 36" plastic pipe coming form a barge that is pumping water and sand along the in let and under the Jetty walk way. 
Wait a minute I did take pictures on Easter Sunday?



These three (3)  pictures were taken on Easter Sunday. So this is how it looked before they started pumping the water and sand. 





It sure was a winding and the waves were flying. It was a beautiful day. 
Hey living here is always a joy. Praise Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...