Monday, May 15, 2017

On my way to a birthday and Mother's Day breakfast.


As I was driving over to Janice's daughter home. I saw this old Ford. It really was in good shape and even pretty. 


Well do you remember me telling you about a guy, named Cliff. he had to take a drive license test, DRIVING? Well this be the man and his children, Tom and Janice. That is correct. I was invited over to just hang out and get some breakfast. While there Janice's daughter Stephanie and hubby Derick were having a Birthday and Mother's Day time. 
Afterward I was getting hungry again, so I decide to cook up all the meat in my frig. 
That would be four (4) pork chops, Polska kielbasa, and a package of hot dogs. 
Well I started cooking on hot, walked in and came back out and all was well. 
I turned the burner down to medium and went inside. While inside I smelled plastic burning. What could that possibility, be? 



There were flames coming out of the grill. I open the top and that was not a good idea. But I only lost some hair on my arm. I turned the grill off and the gas tank too. Thinking is will just burnout? 
That is what happen. It burned out everything. 


So I really not sure what happened? But I know better to walk away. Okay now what? 


It sure was a good time to clean the grill out. It looks so good now. 
What can I have for lunch? 


Ham, salami and Swiss cheese on a roll. Plus olives. 
I really was looking forward in having meal for the whole week ahead, cooked. 
You know pork chop (2) Sunday, Monday a couple of hot dogs, and so on. I guess I will need to go shopping again? 
Hey the plastic smell was just my siding. It blistered up a little. No problem, By God's GRACE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...