Sunday, May 21, 2017

What GREAT DEAL?


During last year around Father's Day I saw these kit. I was thinking, if I ever buy a home, this would do the trick. Hey a weed trimmer and blower????
Well I was on line a couple of days ago and saw this. I guess it is my time to buy something for the house? I ordered it on line and it only took two days to get here, plus the shipping was free. 
While out buying base board for a friend of mine on Wednesday. Well, I saw they had them in the store too. The neat thing is a battery and charger come with them too. $79.99 plus tax. 
Hey it works for me. 


Since I have been living here in Spanish Lakes, they do cut the grass, but not always when it is needed. So I was thinking, why not give this weed trimmer a test? 
I trimmed all the way around the house and driveway. Then started cutting the front lawn. Now I am not using the battery that came with the kit. 

I bought two larger batteries at Home Depot about two (2) weeks ago. They were on sale, two (2) for $99.99. I thinking I use my Ryobi power tools pretty much everyday I have a job to do. I need the extra batteries. I got them. I will  not turn back and use the smaller ones. I have them for, just in case? 
On one (1) battery I trimmed and cut half of the front lawn. 


If you go on line to Home Depot and look up reviews on this kit, you will see I was the first one to write about it. Tombahamas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...