Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Remember about to weeks ago?



I was telling you about a great buy I found, on line? Well during this last Sunday, Home Depot had the same weed eater and blower on sale for $49.88. I thought I got a great deal for $79.99. Which I still believe it is. But I saw this, I asked the young lady at the service desk about a refund? She said bring your receipt in and it should work. So I drove back home (20 minutes) Then drove back. She looked at the receipt and told me it was a different SKU number. 
Okay what do I need to do now? She told me to go on line and talk with someone about it and it should work. I was on the phone for over 30 minutes waiting for a answer. The lady I talked with was trying to call the store to see if they have any in stock, still? Well I told her the store was closed already. Well she still tried. No answer. So I asked to speak with her boss. Steve got on the line and he told me that they will call the store in the morning and see what happens. 
Well I already knew the SKU number doesn't match the one I bought. Hey what do I have to lose? 
Still waiting a the answer. 
I still enjoy my new toys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...