Thursday, May 11, 2017

It is getting closer, Summer.



This is Patty and Jim. They live across the street from me. Well, my buddy, Jim has been looking forward to this time. Since January, he has been getting his home ready for hurricane season and just trying to figure out how to get the cat cage and all the things they will need for their trip north. 
You can see he did a pretty good job getting everything in the back end of the van. When he first started thinking about taking thing north. He was thinking a roof rack. But you can see he is ready to rock and roll. 
They left yesterday morning around 8am. They will be stopping on their way north, to spend the night at a hotel. But by this afternoon they should be at their other mobile home up near the Lake Erie. I think Pat told me Westfield, PA. 
They will not be back until September. 


Okay now Roy and Pat left this morning for New Jersey. They will be staying at different family homes on the way up and back. 
I think Roy told me that they will be stopping just out side of Atlanta, Ga. There they will spend some time with, Roy's brother Al and Sheryl. I think he said 4 days. 
The next folks to leave will be Michelle and Bobby (right hand side) Fred is in the back ground. He is staying around here, that I know of. Well Michelle and Bobby will be flying out, Friday to go to California. They will be staying with their children that live out there too. 
So it will be lonely around here. But I know the Lord has many things for me to do and get done. 
So if you think of any of these folks, please say a prayer or two. They really are all looking forward in spending time away and just enjoying family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...