Thursday, May 18, 2017

Going to my favorite two stores.


Last night I took a friend to go buy some base board for her new flooring. So we went to Home Depot. As we started walking towards the entrance. I saw this truck pull in. Saying that really is a neat color. So I stopped and talked with Bill (I think) an asked about the truck. he came from Arizona. He told me that he moved out for 6 months and while there saw this truck. It was art of a fleet that they had left over. Thinking why would they have left over? 
But it sure was pretty one. Bill told me how this had the black trim and the other ones had silver trim. So I guess they made a mistake on the order for the fleet? 


Then two days ago I stopped in at Lowe's and get a couple of items there. seeing this large Germany Shepard thinking wow, is he of she freely? The lady said yes and it is a she. You can see she has her own toy too. I miss having a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...