Friday, March 08, 2019

Facebook posters, Thank you someone.


Hey not sure about you, but this is so true. Remember I am 67 years old. 
My mom had a small school bell to ring it for me to come home and eat. 
I had to eat everything on my plate too. I grew up pretty normal? 
We were always outside, Donny's house, Johnny house (he had a pool) My house was the football field. Plus. 
Playing in the Cul-de-sac, not sure if you even now what this means? (dead end) 
There we would play stick ball. or baseball.
I knew all my neighbors on Sunhill Lane. (thinking 18 families) 
Over all I believe I had a wonderful childhood. Always playing something OUTSIDE. I lived in Webster, New York even in the WINTER (SNOW) 
Not sure what has happen with talking with neighbors and friend FACE TO FACE. 
It bought back many good memories and great times. 



Hey I use to work at a church, and I would hear folks say, just use john creamer, he won't mine? 
But remember to replace it. 
Most folks will use it and will not replace it. 
SAD part of life. But we are to give with out wanting anything in return. 
CORRECT. 
If you think of my friend's family today, they are in upstate Florida burying their mother today. 
It is still a hard to say goodbye. The real neat thing is they believe they will see her again one of these days. IN HEAVEN. 
PRAISE HIM, ALL DAY LONG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...