Wednesday, March 13, 2019

I got this from my cousin Bonita (Winter Heaven)


Folks, my God is so good to me. I have not talked with Bonita for a while or so. But she put this on Facebook and I got it last night. 
Bonita and I have talked about this many times. I just listen an walk away and say why? 
As for me I am some what a out going guy. So for me to understand this, it is hard. 
But I know my God is speaking to me today to share this with the world. 
We are all wired differently. But I think if I push a little more Bonita will come out of her shell? 
But as I do that I just push her away, more. I am finding this out with another friend of mine. 
I push a little to hard and all hell breaks out.
PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS IT ON TO OTHERS. 
I know I need to focus more on listening and not push them away. 
Please Lord I need to learn and except it and understand what they are going thru. 
He put us all on this earth to support each other and just have to listen more myself. 

I have read this verse over and over again. I memorized, many years ago. Today I pray it sticks in my heart and mind. 
Help me Lord to LISTEN MORE. 
NOT SPEAK ALWAYS, you Shut UP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...