Thursday, March 28, 2019

A small job down the around the corner


This is Rodger and Roy. I think this was done on the March 18th. The first thing we did was replace both of his toilets. It really was kinda of a easy job. Rodger had the tanks all emptied out and water turned off. So Roy and I only had to pull the old toilets out and just put in the new ones. Piece of cake. While talking after wards. Rodger asked if we could pull the two lights out in front of his house. They were brick pillars and had the electric running out of the top of them. So Roy and I knocked the bricks off with a 10 pound slug hammer. They were built pretty good. it took us a few hits to have them fall. Plus we had to pick up all the pieces, throw them in the back of my truck. We ha to make two trips to the land fill. My poor truck was hurting after the first load. 






Then we put up a new light pole that works too. 




One load was 900 pounds and the last one was 1000 pounds. 
Hey my little truck did good and she was very happy that we are done with that job. 
I know I was happy too. At the end of the day Roy and I made a few bucks too. 
I am so blessed to have her (Ranger) she does so much work and never complains.
Praise Our Lord for all we have an get to do to help others out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...