Thursday, March 07, 2019

Hey not sure about you, I am not one to climb under a mobile home kinda of guy???


This is the crawl space I get to work under. 


Can you see where it is spraying water out of??? That is my problem child. 



You can see it has been leaking for many days even months? 



I am just trying to show you where I am working and how tight it is. 




I used a copper pipe cuter to make sure I don't crack the pipe. This pipe is very brittle. 




This is the piece I cut out. 









Got them all glued in an ready to let dry and come back in 1/2 hour to make sure the glue is dried. 
This was yesterday morning, temp was at 48. When we got there to start working I think it got up to 50+. But it sure was a chilly day on the lake. 
We drove over to Rickie's house and put up a couple of ceiling lights there. Then came back turned the main water line back on and see no leaks or drips. 
Praise His HOLY NAME. 
Last night we saw a great movie, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. 
It was a tearjerker and very well done too. 
HE IS GOOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...