Friday, March 01, 2019

Still have a couple of jobs going on. Praise HIM





This is a couple that is from Canada. They bought this house about 8 months ago. They have been working on it on and off since they got it. 
I helped them out with a couple of other small jobs already. But this one is a little bit bigger than I want. So if you look it has been tared and tared again. 
I think I wrote about painting their ceiling a couple of weeks ago. On here. 




We put down a gallon of Kool Seal and see what happens. I wish I could do more for them. But I am not a roofer or do I want to be. 
Hey I can do this and pretty much pray it sealed in. 
The folks that are the owners are in Canada now and they are renting this place out as we speak. 
Hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...