Monday, March 11, 2019

Not sure why but I have been seeing more and more Lovebugs????




This is my friends SUV. She does a lot of driving into the middle of the state. So the Lovebugs are out and she has been collecting a lot of them. 



After soap and wash plus some elbow grease too. Looking pretty good. 
Put a full coat of wax on her. She will be looking mighty fine. 



She has some chip too that need to be repaired. But for today she is looking great and just happy I have the time to be able to make it happen. 
I have been very blessed this week-end sending time with my friend and just doing some things. 
On Saturday evening we had a chance to check out Calvary Chapel Vero Beach, Fl. They have the 6pm Saturday evening service there. 
The gentlemen that spoke was the pastor's son. Nate Gallagher,  he really did a nice job on the scriptures in Luke 11:33-42. Which is about:
About the light, it should be a hill. 
Then cleaning the inside of the cup. instead of just the outside. 
Matthew 11:28-30
Then he spoke on the Sabbath. 
Is right to heal folks on the Sabbath? 
How about if your horse get suck in the mud, do you just leave him or her there to die? 
NO rest is in HIM and HIM (Jesus) ALONE. 
Matthew 11:28-30
Then Jesus said, Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will GIVE YOU REST. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle and you will find rest for your soul. For my yoke fits perfectly and burden I give you is light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...